Middle Street, Falmer (1924 postmark). The cottages were demolished to build the bypass
Grocers, Falmer. Listed in Kelly's 1924 Sussex Directory. The Tylers sold a small range of white-bordered, black and white real photographic cards of Falmer village, labelled "E.A. & H. Tyler" on the front. 1924 and 1925 postmarks have been found. Subjects include Middle Street, Park Lane, The Vicarage, The Cottage, and The Stores. The cards are rarely offered for sale nowadays, and deserve to be better known. Presumably back in the 1920s they found all too few buyers, despite their local interest and generally good quality.
Design: Lucid Design