Lancing College from the air
Commercial photographers in Brighton, based at 74 Grand Parade by 1949, moving to 10 Marlborough Place by 1954. The firm closed in the late 1960s.
Photonews issued black and white real photographic cards in the 1950s of such varied subjects as the lower Cuckmere valley (with the famous meanders) and Lancing College (including the aerial view shown above). The cards were well produced, with white borders. 1952 and 1957 postmarks have been seen.
Design: Lucid Design